1st Annual Pine River Fall Festival
Join us for Pine River’s 1st Annual Fall Festival! Vendors, live music, food trucks, games, yoga, 5k/fun-run, hay rides, drive-in movie, and so much more! This event is all outdoors, and will follow all MNDH COVID-19 Safety Guidelines in the most up-to-date form.
Look for the event map in the local echo-land shopper this weekend and next!
Schedule of Events:
- 8 AM – Free Yoga at the Dam Park
- 8 AM – 3 PM Pine River Dental Arts Staff Rummage Sale
- 9 AM – PRB Cross Country’s 5k/Fun Run Fundraiser on PRB Campus
- 9 AM – 1 PM Paws and Claws Microchip Clinic and Babinski Foundation Vaccination Clinic
- 10 AM – 12 PM Traditional Storytellers, Location TBD
- 10 AM – 2 PM Old-time photos at the Depot and DIY Wood Slice Pumpkin Painting
- 10 AM – 3 PM Artisan and Commercial Vendors in town
- 10 AM – 4 PM Games for Kids at the Warehouse Parking lot
- 11 AM – 2 PM Lions Club Brats, Hotdogs, and Kid’s’ Balloon Game at the Dam Park
- 11 AM – 7 PM Food trucks on River St. N.
- Noon – Live Music at the River
- Noon – 2 PM Fire Truck Rides at the Pine River Fire Station
- Noon – 5PM – Hayrides in town (Starting place: Fairgrounds)
- 6 – 7 PM – Lanterns of Hope at the River
- 7 PM Boosters Tailgate Party at PRB football field
- 7:30 Drive-in Movie at PRB Campus
- Check out Local businesses beautiful fall photo-ops!
- Walk/Bike the beautiful, paved Paul Bunyan Trail – Check out those fall colors!
- Take your time today and enjoy the small things!
- Check out Local Businesses and street vendors.