Join us for the first annual Pine River Fall Festival: Welcome back to Pine River! This Fall Festival is Saturday, September 26th starting at 8 AM and running all day long. In order to social distance, we are spreading the festival far and wide throughout Pine River. The Pine River Fall Festival will be following the MNDH COVID-19 Guidelines for Safe Celebrations and Events in its most up-to-date form. Vendors, live music, food trucks, 5k/fun-run, yoga, games, photo-ops, hay rides, drive-in movie, and so much more happening! Help us to safely unite as a community and enjoy life once again!
Schedule of Events:
- 8 AM – Free Yoga at the Dam Park
- 8 AM – 3 PM Pine River Dental Arts Staff Rummage Sale
- 9 AM – PRB Cross Country’s 5k/Fun Run Fundraiser on PRB Campus
- 9 AM – 1 PM Paws and Claws Microchip Clinic and Babinski Foundation Vaccination Clinic
- 10 AM – 12 PM Traditional Storytellers, Location TBD
- 10 AM – 2 PM Old-time photos at the Depot and DIY Wood Slice Pumpkin Painting
- 10 AM – 3 PM Artisan and Commercial Vendors in town
- 10 AM – 4 PM Games for Kids at the Warehouse Parking lot
- 11 AM – 2 PM Lions Club Brats, Hotdogs, and Kid’s’ Balloon Game at the Dam Park
- 11 AM – 7 PM Food trucks on River St. N.
- Noon – Live Music at the River
- Noon – 2 PM Fire Truck Rides at the Pine River Fire Station
- Noon – 5PM – Hayrides in town (Starting place: Fairgrounds)
- 6 – 7 PM – Lanterns of Hope at the River
- 7 PM Boosters Tailgate Party at PRB football field
- 7:30 Drive-in Movie at PRB Campus
- Check out Local businesses beautiful fall photo-ops!
- Walk/Bike the beautiful, paved Paul Bunyan Trail – Check out those fall colors!
- Take your time today and enjoy the small things!
- Check out Local Businesses and street vendors.